Hello friends, I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend! We’re still figuring out our groove as a family of four, so even getting out the door with both babies in a good mood feels like a small accomplishment : ) I wanted to share some casual, cool weather outfits from recent weeks for both me and Nori!
Updated Waffle Cashmere Sweater
Everlane’s waffle cashmere sweater is one of my all time favorites from last year (read my review) that I reached for weekly, so I was stoked to see it back in an updated cut. They even brought back the same taupe color from my prior year posts which is a super versatile neutral. This year’s version is a more oversized, slouchy silhouette (good fit on me in xxs) and is 100% cashmere instead of a cashmere / poly blend in past years.
Current Camel Coat Options
My coat is old J.Crew, but below are a few camel & tan colored coats currently available!
- Affordable Pick: J.Crew Factory coat (6 colors) in 00 petite & regular
- Blazer Coat: Abercrombie wool blend coat in xxs petite, regular & tall
- Double Breasted Topcoat: J.Crew camel coat in petite, regular, tall (I’d size up on this for layering)
- Single Breasted: Abercrombie wool blend Dad coat in xxs petite, regular & tall
- Lighter Beige Belted: H&M wool blend coat starting in xxs petite
- Double Faced Darker Camel: Banana Republic unlined top coat in petite & regular
Another variation of my “uniform” lately: mock neck sweater, leather leggings, long outer layer!
My Petite-Friendly Baby Carriers (my review)
Our two baby carriers from when Nori was little have been more than handy this time around! I find myself using them much more than before to get things done around the house, and also since big sister is now asking for a little more attention and this is the only way I can have my hands free.
See my review on both our structured, petite-friendly BabyBjorn mini carrier (pictured aboce) as well as my soft Solly wrap (pictured below). If I had to choose just one I would go with the structured Babybjorn Mini carrier that dads can also use, plus it’s easier and quicker to put on and get baby in & out of.